Saturday, August 6, 2011

Late Nitghts

So it's a good thing that I haven't posted in so long. That means I've been going to sleep at a decent time and not drinking myself to death.
The only reason I'm up and blogging tonight is that I'm home alone and I never can sleep when I'm home alone. My baby girl is with my Dad, his wife and my beautiful niece. My hubby is helping a friend a move.
I would love to say that I've conquered my depression and all that it entails but unfortunately, that is not the case. It still follows me and wreaks havoc on my life. I have, however, found ways to ignore it. I basically just stop talking when I'm depressed and it seems to keep me from causing more problems than what I already have. It may not be the best way to handle things but it's the only thing I can come up with right now.
I think sometimes it's just a waste of time to try but then I think about my family and how much it hurts them to see me depressed and I just have to try to be what I know I can be for them.

1 comment: