Monday, September 6, 2010

Changing Directions

I went to my doctor and because of the sleeplessness, he decided to change my medication. A new antidepressant and I can tell. I'm getting sad and irritable again. I'm hoping it's just because the new medication hasn't kicked in just yet. I'm also hoping that the muscle tension in my face will go away. Right now I'm feeling like I just want to stay home and be alone. I know that isn't good but it's how I feel anyway. I'm also trying to keep my mouth shut because I think I might end up saying something that will cause awkwardness or a fight....and I'm sure I'm being irrational because every time I look back at my "emotional states" I always admit to how irrational my thinking is. Knowing that, I figure it's the same thing this time.
Maybe it will be better tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment