Monday, September 13, 2010

Worry Warts

I have to say that I'm very flattered that there is more than one person out there that worries about me. I hate that my life brings up such emotions in others though. It's very nice to know that you have people that care enough about you to think of you more than once a month or even more than once a year! It's not like each one of us can be the center of the universe no matter how much we'd like to be. So knowing that there are those that care that much, certainly humbles me. I feel that I should apologize for causing the worry, however.
The source of the worry, of course, makes me somewhat embarassed since I'm an adult of 32 years and shouldn't be causing anyone to wonder how I'm doing. Unfortunately, I am a woman with hormones, depression and a short temper. The woman part alone is enough for most, wouldn't you say? I mean the extra X chromosome causes so much trouble in and of itself that when you add anything else to it, you're bound to have some issues here and there. In fact, in my opinion, (as insignificant as it is) there should seperate rules all together for the female species. If you ask a man, I'm sure he would say that there already are. Maybe that's true, but could we at least make an estrogen room in every household that women can enter and it be understood that it's just "one of those times" and you should really just walk away if you value your life?
I'm joking for the most part.....but I bet you're wondering aren't you? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment