Sunday, June 6, 2010

Take The Good With The Bad

What a long week and weekend! I have to say there have been some good as well as some not so good moments. I got to hang out with a new friend on Wednesday evening after work. The little one and I had a great time and it was so nice to be able to spend some time with someone that has a little girl the same age as mine as well as some of the same emotions and interests. I also got to have lunch with a friend on Friday and that was more than I expected. Our conversation was great. She told me a lot of things about her life and it was so similar to mine. We both ended up tearing up a couple of times but it was just so refreshing to talk to someone who has been in the same emotional state.
The bad is that I just about it lost it again last night. Not too bad, but it was close. I managed to remove myself from the situation and things ended up being fine. I just hate it when that type of thing happens. I get so frustrated with myself. I think it might be getting better though. I think I might be getting to the point where I may not be able to control the emotions, but at least hold back the anger when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment