Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Will I Ever Catch Up?

You know it's one of those things that everyone says. "I'm so busy." You know you've heard it a million times and you'll hear it a million more. We all have things going on in our lives and no one is immune to this fast pace world that has become our home. There are definitely times that I feel like going back to another time and place where there is no technology and just pure life. Of course I would miss the modern conveniences that I know but the thought of a simpler life is still somewhat appealing.
I get so bogged down in every day life that I forget to enjoy what I have right here in my own home. I get so selfish with MY time and MY schedule. Is it really mine though? We all have so little time in the grand scheme of things so why focus on the things that we have no control over? This, coming from a MAJOR control freak. I hope one day I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment