Sunday, May 30, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

The lake was nice but I sure am tired. The little one had a great time! She absolutely loved swimming and even got to ride on the tube with her Daddy. Great times!!
I think my honey had a good time too. He got to ski and swim with us. I have a sunburn, of course. I never can go out without burning. The ultimate white girl, I guess.

The good thing right now is that I seem to be "okay". I'm not sure how long this happiness will last (hopefully quite some time). I'm always waiting for the ball to drop but I'm going to try very hard to just simply enjoy my happy time and not worry about things that may come. Things in life are never perfect and I know that. The emotional times are what get me so if anyone has any suggestions on how to avoid emotions, I'm open for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment