Saturday, May 29, 2010

Getting Out of the House!

I'm not sure if it's "Spring Fever" or just me being me. I have GOT to get out of the house and do something! The weather is gorgeous and I am a much happier person when out enjoying it. Not that I always have the motivation to do so, but since the motivation is here right now I may as well take advantage and go. We will be meeting some friends at the lake this weekend and I'm really looking forward to being outdoors without having any major cleaning, household type responsibilities. I definitely put most of this stress on myself so I guess I should take the initiative to try to get rid of it.
I worry that my sweet hubby just agrees and goes along so that I won't have a melt down but that it really isn't something he wants to do. That kind of stresses me too. I don't want him to end up resenting me because he had to endure weekends about me instead of getting rid of stress his own way....working on his numerous projects around the house. I really hope he gets some enjoyment out of this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment