Thursday, May 20, 2010

If, Then...

It's a bit funny how we always have the "If's and Then's". If I could pay off all my bills, then... If I were more outgoing, then... If I could quit my job, then.... Then what? Would it really make you any different? Would it make me any different? I'm coming to realize that all the what if's in the world wouldn't change a single thing about me. No matter how much money I have or how much free time I get, I would still have the same obligations to those around me and have the responsibility to my family and friends that I currently have...maybe even more.
Please don't get me wrong. I love my family and my friends. If I didn't, I wouldn't care and then I wouldn't have the feelings of inadequacy that I have. I know that I would be lost in this world without them and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I'm just lacking in the patience and understanding department I think. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment