Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just Another Freak In The World

So do you ever feel like this? Like everyone else is totally normal and you're the one that's completely f'ed up. The logical part of your brain sees so many people that are so much more messed up than you are and says, "I could be so much worse so why should I feel bad about myself?" but the emotional part of you says, " I am such a FREAK! How can anyone in my life stand to be around me and put up with me?". Yes, I feel that way often. I have horrible habits that some would say are no big deal but if you're my husband and you have to live with it, you might think differently.
Freakism survives through genetics, I think. It's just like in the movie The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood...the only thing that can survive in our bodies is alcoholism. I think that's how freakism is. It survives no matter how many generations have passed. Maybe it's covered up a little better, but it's still there. BEWARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment