Monday, May 17, 2010

GET OVER IT!

Why a tangent life? Well, because it seems like I can't complete a thought or much of anything these days. I'm not sure if that means I'm just a parent, a wife and a career woman or if I'm just crazy. Maybe I'm just a whiner. What do you think?
I know one thing for sure. I do have a lot to be thankful for. Which is probably why I feel so much guilt at the fact that I deal with chronic depression. What do I have to be depressed about? Every single person in this world has something that has happened to them in their life that wasn't the ideal situation. Yes, my mother and father got divorced when I was 4, my father married a woman that didn't exactly have the time or energy for kids that weren't hers, my brother died at 19 and yeah, I've had a hard time getting used to being totally responsible for another human being. Who hasn't dealt with a lot of the same type of stuff?
I really just wish I could finally follow through with the advice that I constantly give myself....GET OVER IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment