Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Beautiful Day in Paradise


You might think I'm being sarcastic by titling this one Another Day in Paradise but it's quite the opposite. I'm happy to say that today really is a great day! I've been thinking that by really playing up the good things, maybe I'll stop focusing on the bad things? I'm a bit pessimistic about it becuase of my track record but what's the harm in trying, right?

I think the thing that has made me really enjoy this day so far is my daughter. Just looking at her and thinking about what a miracle she is has made me appreciate her that much more. She has the sweetest smile and such an innocence that it makes me want to get down on her level and feel that type of blissful childhood emotion again. It's hard to explain the kind of love I feel for this amazing little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment