Monday, June 28, 2010

What Will Tomorrow Bring?

Today is the beginning of a very long week at work. What am I saying? Last week was the beginning of a very long month at work. I was the idiot that volunteered to head up all of our internal audits. Now don't get me wrong, it really isn't that bad of a gig except for the time constraints. If it weren't for all the time frames it might actually be ok. I mean at least I get to learn more about all the requirements and gain some first hand knowledge of what it would be like to gain a position as an Administrator. (Not that I would ever have the opportunity, but you never know)
This last weekend wasn't bad but it really wasn't all that good either. I'm sure you've assessed that from the last two posts. My baby girl is fine but my nerves have been thouroughly frazzled. I just have to say that I thank God for giving me my sanity just one more day.

So what do you think tomorrow will bring? I'm hoping for some comp time and a drink. Of course the best thing that tomorrow can bring will be another day with my beautiful baby girl, my awesome hubby and all the other wonderful people that I have been so blessed to have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment