Monday, July 12, 2010

Aggitated

Not only do I deal with chronic depression but I also have this nasty habit of getting aggitated at the drop of a hat. At least it seems like it doesn't take much to get me aggitated. I'm sure if you asked my husband and my sister, they would agree. They're definitely the ones that bear the brunt of my attitude and emotional instability. Yes, I admit that I abuse them so if either of them end up reading this it will be sweet satisfaction. At least I'm giving them something in return for their unconditional love and support, right?
Today has been one of those aggitated days and I don't know where they come from. It's like it just comes out of nowhere and hits me square in the jaw. I have to say it's quite irritating. Although I doubt it's quite as irritating to me as it is to my dear sweet hubby. I have to ask myself..what the heck is wrong with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment