Saturday, July 31, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Las Vegas wasn't all it's cracked up to be. Not that it isn't pretty cool to go and see the sights, but our trip wasn't at all what I was expecting. We booked in March and I thought it would be so cool since I'd always wanted to go and this year was our 10 year anniversary. Turns out, the rest of the guys that went had already decided that it was a guys trip with 3 females tagging along. Steve, I think, was just tagging along as well since he's not much of a party guy. Regardless of that though, I ended up gettting pretty aggitated. Not that I mind him hanging out with his buddies at all, I just felt rejected when the other girls and I decided to go see what the guys were doing and were told that it was a "guys night" and we weren't welcome.
Long story short, it was a lot of walking that produced blisters on my feet with a few redeeming events like a massage at the hotel spa and finally a night with my husband going to a show and dinner. On a side note, you'll be happy to know that I didn't get intoxicated even once...

No comments:

Post a Comment