Saturday, July 10, 2010

Am I Crazy?

Not that I really think I'm crazy in the sense of mental hospital patient for life or anything, but I have to wonder sometimes if I'm a bit on the wacky side of life. I'm not talking ha ha wacky though. I really am a bit skewed in the mind department, I think. I have a monthly insomnia, hypothyroidism, an alcoholic tendency (not a true alcoholic, just the potential), obvious temper issues and chronic depression. It really is a challenge but I think it's more of a challenge for the people around me than for myself. I can sink into oblivion, where do they get to go? It really isn't fair for your loved ones when you end up being a basket case. Are you a basket case or the loved one of a basket case? Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Funny that no one has commented....I know you're all out there.

    ReplyDelete